domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

She don't put it down like you (Ray Ray)





Ray’s POV

Shaunice walked into the room, nothing but a small towel wrapped around her body. Her curves stood out painfully, and I found myself already thinking of the things I wanted to do to her. My eyes roamed her body freely, but before I could fully appreciate her, I knew that my mind was already moving towards someone else.
“Hey, baby,” she cooed, her seductive voice filling the quiet room. “I missed you.”
“Yeah,” I mumbled, absentmindedly tugging on the end of my braids. “That’s cool.”
She dropped the towel, revealing her body to me. I gave her a quick once over before turning my attention to the clock. I wanted - no, I needed - it to be 7:30 so that (Y/N) would be off her shift, and I could call her. We haven’t spoke since last week, yet my mind was constantly on her.
“What’s wrong?” she sat herself on my lap. Without waiting for my reply, her lips connected with mine.
My hands reached up to grab her waist, and I didn’t complain when she began to unbuckle my belt. After all, I needed the distraction.

I sat across from (Y/N) at a small diner, watching as she pushed her fries around the plate. She had been giving me the silent treatment all night, and I was growing tired of her behavior.
“Damn it, (Y/N),” I slammed my glass down on the table, earning a few nervous glances from other patrons. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”
“Some girl named Shaunice called me last night from your phone,” she said, not looking up from her plate. Her words came out venomous, causing me to freeze. “She said that she was with you now, and I should leave your ass lone.”
“Baby, c’mon-”
“Ray,” she held up her hand to prevent me from speaking. “I like you, a lot. I wish we didn’t have that fight, but I ain’t about to be runnin’ around here knowing that every time something happens, you’re going to be off with some other chic. If y’all are shooting for something, then-”
“We ain’t shooting for anything,” I yelled. When I noticed a man staring at me, I frowned. “Get your old ass out of my conversation. Don’t you have to get back to the retirement home anyways?”
Turning my attention back to (Y/N), I noticed she had a frown on her face.

“Girl, listen. Shaunice ain’t my girl; she’s some random chic I used to bang when I was lonely. Admittedly, I was with her last night, but that was it. A quick fuck.” Smirking, I took both of her hands in mine. “Besides, she on’ hate. She knows she don’t put it down like you.”

Song: She Don’t Put It Down Like You by Joe Budden.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário