segunda-feira, 8 de abril de 2013

Beaty and a Beat (Prodigy)



Prodigy POV

I drag (Y/N) onto the dance floor grinning as the alcohol took over my body. Now that I had a steady buzz going all I wanted to do was show her off and party like it was 3012. I was planning on forgetting about the fight we had earlier because tonight all I wanted to focus on was having fun.

“Ooh this is my song!” she sways her hips to the beat.

The flashing neon lights makes it appear as though her skin is glowing, and I’m mystified by the way she looks when she dances. I wrap my arms around her waist moving in beat with the music. The beat picks up, and so does our dancing.

She turns around so that she’s facing me, and I rest my forehead on hers. Everything seems to be moving in slow motion, yet … there’s something intoxicating about it. As she tosses her head back, I laugh.

“I can feel your body rock,” I cry. She smiles at my foolishness, but I can’t seem to care. Tonight all I need is a beauty and a beat.

Song: Beauty and a Beat by Jb and Nicki

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário